Thursday, 4 June 2015

breakfast at PANA @ THE PAV.

04/06/2015

The night before I had been on a fast as I had to get blood tested so i had not eaten in 15 hours.

Today at 12pm i finished my blood test and I was famished and I decided to try out the new place PANA@ THE PAV, which is situated off Saint Patrick Street in Cork City in aside street called Carey's Lane.

whilst there I ordered The Full Irish Breakfast, I normally do not eat frys but since i did not eat for 12 or so hours I had it as a treat.

I awaited for my food for over about 10-15 minutes when it got to me it was in these cool looking plates and the food was absolutely delicious, on top of that came the toast and a bowl of baked beans.. there was enough food for 3 people on that plate... And then something i never tried before spring onions with a fried egg which enhanced the food.

I licked my lips and left.

the only thing i didn't like was when i got tea i had to pay separate for the tea with the breakfast and normally that would be included in the price. 9.95 was reasonable but then they added the 2euro price on to that with the tea.

The food was outstanding and i will give the overall rating of 8/10.

2 points deducted for the tea price separate to the breakfast  and Length of time had to await my food.

however if you are in the city of cork anytime I highly recommend it.


PANA @ THE PAV

No comments:

Post a Comment